The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how to restore a deleted site

we seek for your reply immediately

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customer handoff process?

Is there a way to hand off the finished site to my client so they can manage the site going forward? Similar to what I do with Wordpress now...I create a site and hand it off with admin access at the end of the project. Then my client can go in and make their own small changes (if they know Wordpress). Does this add a "design user" to my account?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Professional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Powr.io Plugin Issue—URGENT (affecting live websites too)

I'm having an issue where any website where we have with a Powr.io Plugin will revert back to its original state once published (example attached). It started happening after the latest update in Webydo (new menus, svg compatibility etc)

I am currently in contact with Powr.io and have chatted to the Webydo team with no luck.

Has anyone else had any luck on this topic? Or knows of any other avenues to go down to get this resolved asap?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to repeat a "Group" from the layers panel to all or some pages

A group in the layers panel cannot be repeated on other pages

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Images will not load?

Is anyone else having issues with Images not loading?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Logo fade in before homepage opens

Hi everyone,

I need help! I'm trying to create the effect that they have on this website before hitting the homepage http://bradywilliamsstudio.com/

I need my logo appearing for a few seconds before the homepage appears http://site9375752.92.webydo.com/

Thanks you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Object Styles

I'd love to be able to create and apply styles to things beyond text.

For example: fills and strokes of shapes, images and sections. Similar to how this works with InDesign

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. work with different units than pixels (em, %, vh,...)

hallo together,

i'm looking for the posibility to change the units from pixels to em, % or viewport (vh, vw, vmin, vmax). this would great for the next studio update.

right now the online option is working with the html-widget and aditional css. but this is going back to coding, which is not really the reason why i wanted to work with webydo.
    basicly i understand why its not there, all those different options would make the editor way more complicated. but with a little knowlage in code its not. and this is what i really miss.
    it would also…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. bad solution

not good comunication, no good tool if you want to use another hosting, the web doesn,t work despite using the download folder after you are not client from them.
    I DON'T RECOMEND

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customize Blog Layout

I would love a way to customize the layouts of the blog layout so I can do more complex designs like interchanging pictures and text on each row, color certain text, customize the Read Me buttons further and other tighter controls.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. attach file button

we really need this button in forms

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. What happened to chat support, is that completely gone now?

If chat support has been removed then the pricing needs to reflect that considerably. Support went from availability during working hours to a couple time a week to now what seems to be nothing. That's not acceptable and the platform looses value big time. Please let us know whats going on?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Anchor points

Could you give us the option on anchor points to not scroll, it's slow and annoying.
    Why can't it just jump to the anchor point like virtually every website on the internet.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New break point for laptops?

With newer and bigger screens available and more common these days would it be possible to add another break point for laptop screens? ie. desktop, laptop, ipad, mobile horizontal, mobile vertical. Or just be able to choose your own break points?

Thanks,
    Iain

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Animation

Hi,

I love webydo editor, I think its the best among all web builder but it will be great if Webydo can also incorporate animation features that are responsive to any devices. I’m not talking about parallax scrolling animation but animation style like bounce,swing, fly in, fading etc. This are basic features that be found in other web builder by just selecting from a drop down list. I hope that we can see this in the future update.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Count finance assignment help as the best option for submission

What is the main issue while composing your finance papers? Are you feeling irritated when you are writing your academic papers? Then, you must think about wonderful options to finish your finance papers without spending your time on researching or gathering information. In this search, you should count finance assignment help. Students, who can’t complete their work before the due dates, need to connect with professional academic writers. This is because you should not take the risk of your performance and lower your marks due to late submission. Sometimes, you can’t solve your questions for your papers and get the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Boost your academic performance using assignment help services

When you are studying in colleges, you must know how to boost your academic performance and finish your higher education smoothly. Being a student, you need to spend some time writing your homework so you can score good grades. For that, you need to organize your time and schedule it to follow properly. When you provide some hours on a daily basis, you will make yourself prepared for any examination and keep you away from any test anxiety. In case, you need guidance to compose your assignments of any subject, consider assignment help. This option allows making a bond with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Avail the Exceptional Corporate Finance Assignment Help Service

Our online corporate finance assignment help mentors offer help with corporate finance and other related subjects. We have the group of exceptionally gifted finance experts who have long stretches of involvement with academics just as working in the financial areas. In addition, our online corporate finance experts help service certifications to meet any due date with top calibre and precision. Our value contributions have no match anyplace. In this way, for a corporate finance questions, you can expect quick, bit by bit excellent arrangements free from any plagiarism issues. Just connect with our client assistance group for benefiting corporate finance…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to get the online Assignment help UK

An assistance service offered to students for writing assignments is known as assignment help. Most students are unable to write assignments on their own thus prefer to take help from the experts. Assignment writing experts are well-qualified professionals with Ph.D. and master's degrees. Assignment writing professionals will provide you precise and plagiarism-free assignments which will help you get excellent grades. Assignment writing experts have years of experience in terms of assignment writing and they can write high-quality assignments. All the assignments written by the expert are provided to you within the deadline so you don’t have to worry about the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Thesis Help Online - Edumagnate

Some websites allow you to choose the thesis helper. You get a lot of all the thesis helpers available and their professional qualifications are also mentioned besides their name. You can contact these thesis helpers and send your topic and abstract to these professionals, the professionals will then review the topic and will accept to work on the thesis only if they have the required knowledge to finish the thesis. This way you get an option to allow professionals to work on your thesis and once this is done, you can submit the thesis as your own. There are hundreds…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base