6 votesAnonymous commented
For a single page site, you will want the top nav to take you to a section of the site. I didn't see it in the instructions, but this is how it worked for me.
1. Go to the area where you want to create the anchor.
- field or background works better than a text box since the text will travel all the way up to the nav bar.
2. Right click the area and set it as an anchor. Give it a name and SAVE.
3. Go to your PAGES window and select the NAV TOPIC link you want to connect to the anchor.
4. Click on the GEAR. The window will provide a drop down menu where you will want to identify the link as an ANCHOR.
5. Another drop down menu will appear, where you will find the ANCHOR name you just created.
6. Select. Save. Publish. I think you will only find it working in the publish mode?
This worked for me.
If anyone has a better way of single page NAV/ANCHOR, let me know.