Join the Discussion:

New free webydo.com links

I think free users of webydo should instead of having like a Site27364.webydo.com link, they should have Yoursitename.webydo.com that way it's easier for viewers to type in the link, and they'll still be able to change their link, just not the .webydo.com part. i feel like this would actually make webydo look more official, you should consider it.

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlanaAdminAlana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sorry that you feel ignored, we take everything into account and are always looking for ways to update the system.

We recently did a massive upgrade from Webydo 7 to Webydo 8 and are now releasing new features on a weekly basis. I hope you like what's coming and I hope you keep giving us suggestions!

Alana
        The Webydo Team

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The thing with Webydo is there's a lot of things that need doing and suggestions like this always get overlooked. Webydo could have been a great platform but with the new introductions that Weebly and Wix are introducing i feel Webydo will get left too far behind, it never really flew out of the traps like i expected. I could make five or six suggestions but i have already done it and they were ignored, hence gone elsewhere. I wish webydo all the best because their support is fantastic but is that just because theyre not too busy............

• AlanaAdminAlana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hiya!

Thank you very much for this feedback and I completely agree with you! Have you suggested this in Participate?
        I will suggest this to management and hopefully this development will be on the cards soon!

Feedback and Knowledge Base