The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blog Functionality

The blog is missing a lot of functionality and it's a struggle to quickly create content

Need templates:
    I need to recreate my templates everytime

URL's optimized
    There are no categories/or subpage content abilitites
    Why are we still dealing with .html at the end.

Page titles/urls/seo editable inside the blog post not the main editor interface. It's just making more work to go to a completely different part of the site to manage this stuff.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto jump to anchor once you load a page

When you hit the homepage on a lot of websites now, the page automatically scrolls to an anchor point after a few seconds. Right now, you need to add code to the page in webydo to attempt to achieve this, but I haven't yet been able to make it work properly. Would be awesome if you could add this as a feature and maybe also add being able to set auto scrolls down or up (at various points) every few seconds. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Form - Order of Appearance

When creating a form I'm assuming the order in which you create each form field or element will appear in the order on the email confirmation sent once submitted. In my case I have 12 elements on my form, the first being "Date". But I didn't create the "Date " field first.

So now when I submit the form, the "Date" field does not appear as the first field in the email notification, it's like in the sixth position.

Is there way to set the order of the fields and how they appear in the email received?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow us to set the speed for scroll to anchor link

Would be great if one could control the speed of the scroll to an anchor link. Right now, it's rather slow and I'd like a quicker jump to the anchor. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Site Folders on Main Dashboard

On the main dashboard where the sites created are listed... This should have folders and option to view more than only 5 projects on the one page. Personally we have some clients that do upward of 10 -12 different types of websites with us and it would be painful having them scattered all throughout the project list. Especially if they are done over a long period where numerous other projects are completed in between. If folders are created it would then also be good to be able to make client notes and reminders in the folders. Possibly also create design…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CSS: Paragraph Styles Ability to Delete Old Styles

As I gotten more proficient with Webydo, I find the ability to delete old Paragraph Styles important.

It will be helpful if the feature no only allows you to delete paragraph styles but also ask you which paragraph to replace it with and have the option of selecting none in case I want to completely get rid of it.

I have multiple H1 and other tags that I don't use. Some of these tags made sense when I designed the site, but through time when I return I wish I could delete them.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do I remove the footer blue markers?

I don't want everything to move. I am creating a launching soon main page and do not want a footer on it or have it to mess with the footers I have set for the entire website on the other pages (which will be hidden until launch date).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bluesnap Errors & Webydo Tech Support Unacceptable??

Since starting on Webydo over a year ago I've been unable to make purchases such as hosting, ecommerce additions, upgrades, etc. because Bluesnap is unable to process our company credit card (American Express).

EVERY time, without fail we go through the form process only to receive an error message hardly visible on the screen asking us to email them about the problem. We've tried emailing both bluesnap and webydo support requesting a fix and today, over a year later, the problem still persists!!

We then have to either email, call or both to eventually get a webydo rep on the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Anchor links to anchor on page and to another page.

The directions for this are incomplete and difficult to follow. Has anyone successfully implemented this and can you share some code?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Tips and Tricks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Toggl on/off ALL Parallax

I notice that if I create Parallax settings, it becomes very difficult to move page elements around or fix anything that is connected to or near the element with Parallax. It would be really nice to toggle off Parallax so it's more feasible to fix a page element, add something new, resize or adjust the location of page content, and then toggl back on when I am complete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring to Front Unreliable

I want to put many objects all throughout my site on top of the other objects, in all four layouts. However, The new objects start not in front, and sending them to front does not appear to have any effect. I have to take all the other elements and send them to back first, which requires me to move them (on the X or Y axis) and mess up my layout. Then , and only then ,can I have the newly-created object on top, but the process needs to be repeated for each layout and it ends up messing up…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Webydo E-commerce tool

Does anyone have an example with webydo e-commerce tool? I really want to see how it works for you, I have a client to has a furniture store and before to start I would like to see a real work :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dashboard

I would like to be able to reorder the position of each website on my dashboard

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Gallery: Hover Effects Element

Lets make the hover effects element responsive please

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quick-Create transparent object Over Images to block "Save Image"

Since blocking the ability to right-click/tap-hold and save an image is out of the question, I find it easiest to place transparent objects over images so the image cannot be saved by right-clicking or tap-holding.

I am suggesting an easy and quick way to do this, preferably a checkbox option on the image properties that, if selected, creates an object with the same coordinates ans size as the picture, on top of it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After a few edited your site stopped working my domain, in your account settings,

Hello. After a few edited your site stopped working my domain, in your account settings, I can not even find a domain nastroiki As if this function is no longer. I wrote to you the support for those already two times, and the answer was no. Please reply me on my mail.
    My ID is 343522, the domain www.rystammag.ru
    my mail address psymagic@yandex.ru
    Please tell me what is the reason and how can I fix it.
    My Business from this goes on, I write to you through an interpreter. I look forward very much to your response.Alana, you have helped…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Domains  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Parallax Animation Beyond Scroll

Parallax Animation Beyond Scroll (motion path)

Currently Parallax only works for Scroll.
    Can it be upgraded for Mouse Over and Click ?

End users move the curser to fields - or clicks on a button or item and this opens a flyout window/menu/tabs - the flight can follow a path.

... similar things happen on the Webydo website and here on the Dashboard.

Maybe effects like fade, rotation, flip, shutter open could be included as it develops.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tidio chat widget changes position.

I have tried placing the Tidio chat widget in different places on my website and when I publish the page, the widget appears in the lower left corner only. I have pinned it to different positions to no avail, still appears in the lower left corner after publishing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Smarphone Design

Hi, I am wondering if I can redesign my site just for smartphone view. I want to keep my original desktop/tablet design but I wish to have a completely different view and navigation on mobiles. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base