The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Also posted to fb "community"...

A topic I think is important for this community (here on fb and on your company site's 'forum') is the issue of working with 'Software as a Subscription' *in 'the cloud'* versus working with 'SaaS' *on the computer* (the Adobe "Creative Cloud" concept).

MUCH of the frustration *I continue to experience* when working with your software via 'the cloud' is its chronic UN-responsiveness. The "hiccups" that occur almost-constantly! Examples? Double-click on text/text does not select... Click-and-drag an element within the 'design studio'/NOTHING happens... Sometimes a process or procedure works/sometimes that exact, same process DOES NOT... Log in for a new…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Problem adjusting articles to fit mobile devices

When adjusting my site to fit mobile devices I am having a problem with articles. For example, when I edit the size of the articles to fit on a tablet, it is automatically adjusting them on the main site too! This isn't happening with any of the other elemnts of the site, just the articles -is the any way to resolve this?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. GIF

I'm uploading a GIF in 5MB, however Webydo tells me my upload exceeds the 10MB maximum upload size limit. Why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Page bugged when using along with ECWID

Hi,
    I am a paid member and I have created a page and I have used the ECWID widget along with my product pages, however when ever I published and navigates to that page and clicked to view any of my product's details my whole webpage would shift down, and what happens is after that I would not be able to click the menu bar anymore because of the page moving down. It would be nice if someone could help me with this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello

When things like this happen please send an email to support@webydo.com straight away.

We have support 7 days a week to help you with anything you may need.

I hope you were able to get this fixed!

Alana
    The Webydo Team

5. 84 $ year for this??

I feel scammed, the system has very many bugs, it is slow and not always save, and to top it off (contrary to what it says in features) you can not mount the page as you want, since the url has to be site353432 (or pay a domain part). Honestly, I'm not going to trust your services and I think much less recommend it to anyone

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't open my site to edit?!

It stays on the spinning W for ages!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in