The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Also posted to fb "community"...

A topic I think is important for this community (here on fb and on your company site's 'forum') is the issue of working with 'Software as a Subscription' in 'the cloud' versus working with 'SaaS' on the computer (the Adobe "Creative Cloud" concept).

MUCH of the frustration I continue to experience when working with your software via 'the cloud' is its chronic UN-responsiveness. The "hiccups" that occur almost-constantly! Examples? Double-click on text/text does not select... Click-and-drag an element within the 'design studio'/NOTHING happens... Sometimes a process or procedure works/sometimes that exact, same process DOES NOT... Log in for a new…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Azerty Keyboard

Hi,

Is it possible to adjust Weydo so I can work with my Belgian Azerty keyboard on Webydo? Now I have to change to a Qwerty Keyboard to be able to use all the numbers.
    It would make things easier for me.
    Thx!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Problem adjusting articles to fit mobile devices

When adjusting my site to fit mobile devices I am having a problem with articles. For example, when I edit the size of the articles to fit on a tablet, it is automatically adjusting them on the main site too! This isn't happening with any of the other elemnts of the site, just the articles -is the any way to resolve this?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. GIF

I'm uploading a GIF in 5MB, however Webydo tells me my upload exceeds the 10MB maximum upload size limit. Why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Page bugged when using along with ECWID

Hi,
    I am a paid member and I have created a page and I have used the ECWID widget along with my product pages, however when ever I published and navigates to that page and clicked to view any of my product's details my whole webpage would shift down, and what happens is after that I would not be able to click the menu bar anymore because of the page moving down. It would be nice if someone could help me with this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello

When things like this happen please send an email to support@webydo.com straight away.

We have support 7 days a week to help you with anything you may need.

I hope you were able to get this fixed!

Alana
    The Webydo Team

6. I can't open my site to edit?!

It stays on the spinning W for ages!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)